4/87 Rennie Street,
Coburg, VIC 3058
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4903718
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A place to call home
Located in one of the best streets in Coburg sits this lovely unit which has been renovated with love and attention to detail. The light, bright and refurbished unit enjoys a low maintenance lifestyle and all the modern conveniences you could ask for. Perfect for a single, couple or small family.
* 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* polished timber floorboards throughout
* large central lounge room with gas heater and split system
* large renovated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
* spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
* separate toilet and laundry
* private courtyard ideal for entertaining
This delightful single-level villa offers generous accommodation conveniently located within a short stroll to Nicholson Street and Sydney Road shops, cafes, public transport and primary school.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg
Lifestyle in Coburg
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Coburg comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 4/87 Rennie Street, Coburg today!