4/8 Stockton Street,
Morisset, NSW 2264
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109402
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh interiors with a leafy outlook create a welcoming feel in this architecturally designed townhouse that features contemporary fittings and fixtures such as an entertainer's kitchen complete with stainless steel gas appliances. The floorplan has an oversized feel thanks to a spacious layout that flows onto the alfresco outdoor entertaining area. Highlighted by the beauty of superb lifestyle amenities including shopping centres, schools, Morisset Train Station, eateries and of course beautiful Lake Macquarie. The M1 Pacific Motorway, which connects you to Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, the Central Coast, and Sydney is just moments away.
* Two extra large bedrooms with built-ins
* Open plan living with designer kitchen and stainless steel appliances
* An abundance of storage
* Private entertaining area
* Single lock up garage with storage
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas
* Pets upon application
* Only 15 min walk to Morisset train station
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION? YOU MUST REGISTER
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through brandproperty.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morisset
Lifestyle in Morisset
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Morisset includes gas and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 4/8 Stockton Street, Morisset today!