4/8 Prospect Street,
Pascoe Vale, VIC 3044
$1,743 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 4393474
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the heart of Pascoe Vale, you will find this double story 2 bedroom townhouse with modern interiors, a refined colour palette and quality finishes.
* Open kitchen, living and dining
* Sleek kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooking
* Ensuite & built in robe to master bedroom
* Sun filled terrace off the living area
* Secure lock up garage
Other features include; 2 split system units, timber flooring, built in robes to both bedrooms, holland blinds (not pictured) & internal laundry. Offering residents a peaceful neighbourhood and the perfect balance between urban and suburban life. All of this is located just 12km from the Melbourne CBD.
**HOW TO INSPECT**
Head to www.realestate.com.au & click 'Request an Inspection' button on the listing. Follow the prompts and we will contact you to arrange a private inspection.
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for the inspection via email and or text message.
If no one is registered for any particular inspection, the inspection WILL NOT proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
To ensure of the safety of our team and the community we ask you to read the below and adhere to all guidelines.
* We ask that you do not attend if you are showing any flu like symptoms.
* We ask that you do not attend if you are waiting on test results.
* We ask that you do not attend if you have been/believe you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
* We ask that you practice social distancing of 1.5 meters at all times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pascoe Vale
Lifestyle in Pascoe Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/8 Prospect Street, Pascoe Vale. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.