$350 + TWO WEEKS FREE RENT!
4/8 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2945105
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER TBA
This bright two bedroom unit is situated on the top floor of a well-positioned block, next to the Gladesville shopping village, public transport and restaurants and cafes.
- Updated kitchen with electric cooking
- Combined lounge and dining opening onto private balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with built-in
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Lock Up Garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on websites.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
4/8 Pearson Street, Gladesville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gladesville.