4/8 Glass Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118841
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4/8 Glass Street, Essendon
Immaculate and cosy one bedroom apartment in a hot spot!
With open lounge and kitchen area catching lots of natural light, gas cooking appliances, bedroom with built in robes, ensuite bathroom and a private car space.
Situated across the road from Glenbervie Train Stations and walking distance to trams and North Essendon Shopping Village.
**Apply on Line via 1Form, use Code ( XDFDESN)
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/8 Glass Street, Essendon before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.