Holding Fee Received
4/8 Archibald Avenue,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
Rent ID: 4423726
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN Three Bedroom Terrace
MGM Martin proudly presents this unique three bedroom split level townhouse-style residence alongside substantial proportions, contemporary style and easy walk everywhere convenience. Enjoy the abundance of green space amid the newly opening facilities of the Waterloo precinct. Just a quick walk to the East Village shopping complex with its supermarket and specialty stores, cafes, bars and restaurants, you will be spoilt for choice.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Generous living and dining area, Caesarstone island gas kitchen
- Contemporary flooring, entertainer's front garden terrace
- Freshly painted throughout, internal laundry with dryer
- Two secure parking spaces, intercom entry, storage cage
- High-end AEG appliances, dishwasher, reverse cycle a/c
- Lower level guest suite with terrace access, powder room
- Luxury master with dual robes, en-suite & superb park views
- Modern bathrooms, easy access dual security car spaces and storage
Where is it?
Welcome to Waterloo! A development that is strategically located in one of Sydney's fastest growing residential area Waterloo. Only 10 mins walk from Green Square train station and easy access into M1 motor way for transportation. Surrounded by various parks, entertainment facilities, retails and multicultural restaurants. Not to mention, the new Gunyama Park Aquatic & Recreational Centre only moments away.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 4/8 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo is perfect for the growing family.