4/75 Beulah Road,
Norwood, SA 5067
$2,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2921867
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location, Low Maintenance Living
$470 per week
This spacious townhouse is sure to impress
Would you like to view this property? Simply click the blue "Book an inspection" button, to register your interest to view. We encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
Please log onto https://tenantoptions.com.au/to apply for this property and follow the prompts.
- Three large bedrooms all with BIR's
- Open plan living and dining adjacent to the kitchen with double sliding doors leading out to the private courtyard
- Separate laundry
- Kitchen featuring, ample cupboard space, electric appliances and dishwasher
- Under stair storage and linen press
- Modern bathroom with two-way entry from the master bedroom
- Single garage with internal access and automatic door
This home is ideal for all, from the busy professional to a family seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
Ideally located a few minutes' walk to the heart of the Parade and close to the CBD.
Sorry, No Pets Permitted
Water use and supply charges payable by tenant
All information provided in this advertisement has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, and school zones). Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norwood
Lifestyle in Norwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4/75 Beulah Road, Norwood, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Norwood.