4/74 Gibbs Street,
East Cannington, WA 6107
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4229639
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This property will impress!
4 Large carpeted Bedrooms with built in robes
2 Deluxe bathrooms
Open Plan Living
Modern Gourmet kitchen
Easy Care timber flooring
Air conditioning to main living areas
Double auto lock up garage
Low maintenance garden with reticulation.
Located a short walk to schools, park lands, train and bus.
NO PETS : To view contact Joy Brewster -Jones on 9358 0011 or email@example.com
Due to Covid-19 guidelines in place, we ask that you register online and answer the easy Covid-19 questions.. Lets Keep WA Safe!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Cannington
Lifestyle in East Cannington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4/74 Gibbs Street, East Cannington, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Cannington.