4/70A Wigram Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3526794
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secure One Bedroom Apartment
Appointments available before and after work hours. Please enquire.
This newly painted and carpeted unit is set within a security building. It is located close to public transport, and is moments away from Glebe shops, Broadway Shopping Centre and RPA Hospital.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Combined living area with balcony
- Freshly painted
- Neat and tidy kitchen with new stovetop
- Newly carpeted
- Shared coin operated laundry
- Single car space
Lease term: 6/12 months
Pets not permitted
Please note: Due to government restrictions in response to COVID-19, we are able to conduct open home inspections. We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time. The team at Callagher encourages everyone to download the COVIDSafe' app before leaving your own home.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website callagher.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/70A Wigram Road, Glebe before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how