4/7 Parer Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,108 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4719603
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Downstairs Studio with MASSIVE Courtyard!
Situated at the prime location in Parer Street Frankston.
This new architecturally designed property has all the modern features and security of a newly built property. Secure indoor entry to each studio with onsite cameras to keep you safe. 1-bedroom, open plan studio fantastic for a single person or couple.
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Downstairs Studio with courtyard
* Kitchenette with full electric upright 60cm stove.
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities.
* Room for 1 King sized bed.
* Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Outdoor Private Court Yard
* Access to common kitchen
* Electricity separately metered at an additional cost
* Water included in rent.
Be quick because this will not last long..............
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property, or start your application:
Inspections are subject to change without notice. All inspections require ID for entry to the property. Prior registration required. AApplication will not be processed until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property. Lease 12 months, STRICTLY NO PETS. Bond $1,080.00 Rent $270.00 per week. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections as advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/7 Parer Street, Frankston. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.