4/7 Liberman Close,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4191488
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Exclusive & Fully Furnished Apartment
Fantastic opportunity to reside in a magnificent 90m2 apartment in highly sought after Garden East Precinct perfectly located just 60m from Rundle Street and only 30m to the wonderful bars and cafes on Ebenezer Place.
Equipped with elegant modern furniture and classic décor by a professional interior designer offering lifestyle and convenience in a uniquely peaceful private residential location nestled within a vibrant city life setting.
With a huge bedroom, great entrance hall, good sized kitchen and a well-equipped laundry including double glazed windows.
Enjoy a prime position in the Margarey building in the CBD, with 5G and NBN access.
Located moments to public transport, exclusive restaurants, unique boutiques, universities, museums, parklands, cafes and all the amenities the City has to offer only within 20 minutes walk or 10 minutes free tram and bus rides to the new Royal Adelaide Hospital and West End Health Precinct, the Central Markets and the Entertainment Centre.
- Large bedroom and open plan living area
- Travertine tiles and quality carpet throughout
- Secure entry and alarm system
- Ducted R/C air conditioning
- Plenty of storage
- Washing machine and dryer
Don't miss out on the opportunity to live close to everything you can imagine!
Please contact Leanne Swee on (08) 8366 0863 or email@example.com to arrange private inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/7 Liberman Close, Adelaide, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Adelaide.