4/7 Herbert Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4092634
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SENSATIONALLY RENOVATED OPPOSITE PARKLAND
Completely made over this light-filled first floor house sized apartment is directly opposite St Kilda Botanical Gardens.
Easy walking distance to Acland Street café culture and St Kilda foreshore.
Get set for a sunny St Kilda summer!
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan living with heating & cooling
- Stainless steel & stone kitchen with huge pantry
- Oak look floorboards and carpeted bedrooms
- Sparkling new bathroom with laundry facilities
- Bathtub & separate shower
- Balcony with lovely outlook
- Off street parking for one car
Heating & cooling
Carport Spaces: 1
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/7 Herbert Street, St Kilda.