4/7 Armstrong Street,
Hermit Park, QLD 4812
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th December 2020
Rent ID: 4164634
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM UNIT IN HERMIT PARK
This tidy, well kept unit is located in a central location within walking distance to local schools, shopping centres and public transport. The unit is located toward the back of the complex, making it a perfect, quiet residence for a solo occupant or a couple.
- Open kitchen/living area
- 2 bedrooms with split system air conditioning and built in robes
- Air conditioning to main living area
- Newly painted interior
- Secure lockup garage with additional storeroom
AVAILABLE APPROX 14/12/20
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY and to select your preferred inspection time click the button BOOK INSPECTION' and enter your details.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hermit Park
Lifestyle in Hermit Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Hermit Park is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/7 Armstrong Street, Hermit Park.