4/69 Ronald Avenue,
Shoal Bay, NSW 2315
Rent ID: 4570896
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spectacular Water Views
This beautifully presented 2 bedroom unit is in the perfect location to take in all that Shoal Bay has to offer. Imagine having this view everyday, its the ideal dream and not to mention only a short stroll to the famous Shoal bay Country Club for a delicious meal on the waterfront.
The property consists of 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, combined living and dining area with double sliding doors opening up onto your balcony. 1 Carport space and equipped with an internal laundry. Contact us for a virtual inspection, this one won't last long.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shoal Bay
Lifestyle in Shoal Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/69 Ronald Avenue, Shoal Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.