JUST LISTED $350pw to view call 424 823 911
4/68 Putland Street,
St Marys, NSW 2760
Rent ID: 4854433
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT 2 Bedroom Apartment
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is close to St Marys train station, schools, shops, cafes, eateries and amenities plus it is only a short drive to Nepean Hospital and Penrith CBD.
The benefits of living in this property are;
* Open plan living filled with natural light
* Two (2) generous sized bedrooms, both fitted with glassed door built in robes.
* Exquisite kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops plus ample storage
* Modern bathroom tiled up to the ceiling with heated towel rail
* Internal laundry
* Split system air conditioning
* Single lockup garage
* Secured complex of 8 units with Intercom in each room for visitors
* Spacious enclosed courtyard, plenty of room for your garden or family barbecue
* Walking distance to the schools, shops and public transport
* St Marys Train station, schools, shops, eateries and amenities as well as a variety of nearby transport options all within walking distance.
I encourage you not to miss this great opportunity. Ready to move in and enjoy with nothing more to do. Don't miss out, Call or SMS Paul now on 0424 823 911 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. Virtual furniture is for illustration purposes only
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Marys
Lifestyle in St Marys
Want to live in St Marys? 4/68 Putland Street, St Marys could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.