4/67 Chesterville Road,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$1,804 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4406587
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Two Bedroom Home
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATE
This sun filled two bedroom unit offers;
- Large kitchen with brand new stainless steel oven
- Bright lounge room
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Ducted heating and split system cooling
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Single lock up garage
HIGHETT: Highett is one of bayside's most popular suburbs being 16km south-east of Melbourne City and only 2km east of Port Phillip. With important amenities such as Southland Shopping Centre, local cafes and restaurants and Highett Railway Station what more could you want!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $1804.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/67 Chesterville Road, Cheltenham. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.