4/66 Ewart Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 103569
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art Deco Dream! CATS FAVOURABLY CONSIDERED!
This older-style two bedroom apartment located on the ground floor of a security building provides you with the space only properties of this era can. The apartment features:
- Spacious living area
- Polished timber floors
- Separate modern kitchen
- Retro bathroom with bath-tub
- Share laundry facilities
What makes this apartment such an attractive proposition, however, is it's location as it is down the street from Dulwich Hill train station, light rail, bus stops and village shops, as well as Cooks River and surrounding parklands. This is the perfect place for you if you are looking for easy access commute to and from the CBD.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 4/66 Ewart Street, Marrickville is unfurnished and available to rent.