4/63 Thorne Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4128265
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY & CLOSE TO CBD
In an ideal central location, close to everything that Wagga's CBD has to offer. This cosy unit offers built-in robes in both bedrooms, combined lounge & dining areas, private courtyards, undercover parking, electric cooking & dishwasher in the kitchen and is situated in a tidy complex.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Combined lounge and dining room
- Kitchen with ample storage plus a dishwasher
- Split system heating and cooling
- Private enclosed courtyard
- Rear lane access single carport
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we are requesting that tenants are conditionally pre-approved prior to inspecting properties.
This can be easily done using the 'Book an Inspection/apply now button on your preferred Real Estate Portal or direct using One form
You will then be sent a confirmation message via SMS/Email. Your application process will start from there and you will then be contacted by our leasing consultant to arrange a suitable time, it's that Easy!
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6925 8322 or email@example.com
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Wagga Wagga is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/63 Thorne Street, Wagga Wagga.