4/63 Muir Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4117456
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Just a few blocks from the beach!
This fabulous townhouse is situated only a stones throw from the lovely Esplanade, Charis Seafoods, The Grand hotel and many more iconic locations on the Gold Coast.
Great location, superb double storey property and so close to the Broad water.
This sensational property includes the following features:
- 3 over-sized bedrooms with large built in robes
- Master with walk in robe and Ensuite
- Ceiling fans all bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (inc ensuite)
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Master bedroom with 2 way balcony
- 2nd bedroom with private balcony
- 1 Remoted single lock up Garage + 1 extra car space not under cover
- Private court yard at the rear of the complex.
Rent: $450 per week
Bond: 4 weeks rent
Term: 6 months or 12 month
Pets: No sorry
* Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
* Please note 1Form applications will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Junko Scott.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. 4/63 Muir Street, Labrador is perfect for the growing family.