4/63 Coorigil Road,
Carnegie, VIC 3163
$2,970 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3836731
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Low-Maintenance Rear Villa
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 30TH OF MAY 2020 FROM 11.45 - 12.00 PM, OR TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, CONTACT DANICA ON 0411 318 747
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing whilst attending inspections.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this low-maintenance, three bedroom villa privately positioned at the rear of a quiet block. Comfortable and filled with natural light, the easy-care home makes the most of its rear position by offering a peaceful and private aspect from every room.
Features we love include:-
- Low maintenance, gated front garden entrance
- Light & bright lounge/living area
- Spacious dining area with external access to the rear yard
- Cute kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and complete with loads of cupboard space
- Spacious, carpeted master bedroom with private en-suite and walk-in-robe
- Two further good sized, carpeted bedrooms both complete with built-in-robes
- Family bathroom with shower & bath complete with separate toilet
- Nice sized laundry with external access to the rear yard
- Large rear yard great for entertaining with the family
Additional features include hallway closet storage, central heating, freshly painted with brand new blinds throughout & all complete with single lock up garage.
All this located in within short distance to Koornang Park, Packer Park, Murrumbeena Park, Duncan MacKinnon Reserve and Rosanna Street playground, and within minutes of cosmopolitan Koornang Road cafes & restaurants, the relaxed and friendly Murrumbeena Village. Chadstone Shopping Centre being located less than a ten minute drive away, placing hundreds of retail outlets, department stores, cinemas & other entertainment all at your fingertips.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Rental increase to $550 after 6 months
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carnegie
Lifestyle in Carnegie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Carnegie? 4/63 Coorigil Road, Carnegie could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how