4/62 High Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3189247
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Three Bedroom Unit - Close to Toowong Village
This three bedroom, two bathroom unit has a spacious living area leading to a private tiled balcony. There is high quality fittings throughout the unit including European appliances in the kitchen. The ensuite master bedroom and the second bedroom open onto a second balcony. There are screens and ceiling fans throughout the unit. There is lift access from the basement car parking area and video intercom entry to the complex.
* huge Main bedroom with Ensuite, built in robe
* open plan living new carpets installed Feb 2021
* Two seperate enclosed spacious balconies ideal for entertaining
* kitchen with new dishwasher and pantry
* secure unit
* internal laundry with dryer
* close to Toowong Train station and bus stops
* walk to Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital, the Regatta, and Coronation Bike Path
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/62 High Street, Toowong. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.