4/62 Beaconsfield Street,
Bexley, NSW 2207
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4503921
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
62 BEACONSFIELD STREET BEXLEY
Freshly renovated 2 bedroom villa with lock up garage and low maintenance private courtyard.
Ideally located to local Buses, Schools and parks. Other features include.
* Large eat-in kitchen
* Polished timber floors
* Freshly painted throughout
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Bright and sunny lounge room
* Bathroom with a separate toilet
* Private courtyard
* Lock up garage
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bexley
Lifestyle in Bexley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa. 4/62 Beaconsfield Street, Bexley is unfurnished and available to rent.