4/61 Westerham Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4332120
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom unit in Taringa!
Positioned only a short walk from Taringa train station, bus stops, local shops, restaurants and cafes, this spacious 3 bedroom unit features modern finishes and a lock up garage.
- Spacious master bedroom, huge built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Well appointed second and third bedroom with ceiling fans and built-in robe.
- Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning, and ceiling fans - Brand new timber finish vinyl floor recently installed!
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven rangehood and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Modern main bathroom and laundry.
- Separate toilet.
- Blinds installed throughout
- Secure, remote lock up garage
- Security screens.
- Short walk to public transport including train and bus as well as local shops, restaurants, cafes and parks.
- Within close proximity to Toowong Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland and Brisbane CBD.
- Not pet friendly
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 4/61 Westerham Street, Taringa is unfurnished and available to rent.