4/61-63 High Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4709765
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HARRIS PARK - Centrally located two bedroom apartment
With respect to the latest government's COVID-19 restrictions we will be conducting open homes and private appointments with mandatory face masks, sanitisation, QR code check ins, and 1 person per 4sqm. Please submit an enquiry or contact the agent to be kept up to date with inspection times and register your attendance for viewings.
Perfectly positioned on the top floor of a full brick small security block, this well-proportioned two bedroom home is conveniently located within minutes' walk to Parramatta CBD, Westfield Shopping centre, Parramatta & Harris Park railway stations, bus interchange hub, parks, schools, vibrant Harris Park local shopping and dining.
- Family size separate living and dining space
- Two covered balconies with private and sunny aspects
- Separate recently renovated kitchen with modern appliances
- Built-in wardrobe
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Single lock-up garage
- Good size bedrooms
- Carpet throughout
- Split system air conditioner
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Request Inspection", "Send Enquiry" or book an inspection directly at morton.com.au/rent/properties-for-rent/. Please ensure registration for upcoming inspections to receive notifications of any inspections and property updates.
Information and images are for illustrative and marketing purposes, and are indicative only of the property. Independent inspections and enquiries are encouraged for prospective tenants.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Harris Park includes intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 4/61-63 High Street, Harris Park today!