4/6 Lower Spofforth Walk,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3644621
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A fairy tale leafy setting right near the Cremorne Point walk. The water is a few minutes away. Beautiful renovation with light white walls and period features. Spacious one bedroom + sunroom with separate entrance in unique, 1920s boutique small block of 12. Offering great size living area, lots of natural sunlight, high ceilings and a tranquil, leafy setting and outlook - most importantly in Sydney's most envied location within the Cremorne Point Reserve. Ferry Service, buses, shops, schools and restaurants are all just a stroll away. This property is a unique, rare opportunity that won't last.
Available from December 2nd, so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, book an inspection today via the 'Book an inspection' or 'Email Agent' icon.
- Elegant kitchen, good cupboard space and dishwasher.
- Wooden floorboards throughout.
- Kitchen with good cupboard space and dishwasher.
- Extra sunroom.
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower.
- Internal laundry.
- Lock up storage provided.
- Approx, 270m to Public Transport.
- Approx, 550m to Old Cremorne Wharf
- Approx, 800m to Woolworths and Neutral Bay Shopping Village
- Approx. 1.2km to Cremorne Point Reserve.
- Approx. 2.7km to Millers Point Train Station.
*Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only
*All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
CHARLOTTE PETERSWALD SYDNEY - NORTH SHORE
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN CREMORNE
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/6 Lower Spofforth Walk, Cremorne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cremorne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how