4/6 Egerton Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th November 2021
Rent ID: 4607999
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Style 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Central Location!
Centrally located close to Ferry Road Markets, Central Southport and T.S.S. this immaculately presented villa is a must to inspect. The spacious layout is perfectly designed with open plan kitchen and living that flows onto the outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance private courtyard
When is the property available? Friday 19th November 2021
What is the lease term offered? 12 months
Are pets allowed at this property? No
Do I have to pay for water supplied to this property? Yes
Is there air conditioning at the property? Yes, All 3 bedrooms and Downstairs Living Area
Are there fans at the property? Yes, all bedrooms
How do I Apply? An application link will be sent to you after inspecting the property
Property Features Include:
- Modern open plan kitchen with dishwasher Second lounge upstairs
- Air con in open plan living area/kitchen (Tiled throughout)
- The lounge opens to an outdoor living area
- Main bedroom with Air-con, Ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- 2 Additional Bedrooms with air con and built in robes
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs Powder room
- Double garage, with built in storage and laundry
- Private low maintenance courtyard
- Sorry no pets
- Where a property meets the criteria for water charging the owner may pass the water consumption charges onto the tenant. Please be aware of this when renting a property.
*** Please Register Your Details to Inspect Properties & Receive Updates ***
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed.
Please Note 1form applications are NOT accepted by this office. Application forms are also available on our website, at viewings or can be emailed.
Please note all guests attending open homes will be required to check in on the QLD QR Code App. Please be prepared for any QLD legislative restrictions and requirements at the time of the open home. Access will be denied for any person failing to comply.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4/6 Egerton Street, Southport, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southport.