4/6-14 Bassett Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112884
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Three Bedroom Villa
Situated close to all amenities + aquatic centre. This beautifully presented three good sized bedrooms featuring open plan living with large clean kitchen, neat & tidy bathroom and internal laundry. Also features sunny courtyard and tandem lock up garage.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Hurstville with plenty of room to move. 4/6-14 Bassett Street will be perfect for the growing family.