4/5A Holdsworth Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381796
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Renovated Apartment in Quiet Leafy Location
This renovated one bedroom apartment is set in a boutique block of eight in an idyllic location. Located a short distance from buses, trains and ferries. Anderson Park, convenient stores and local eateries just a short stroll away.
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and washer/dryer included
- Combined L-shape lounge/dining area with abundance of natural sunlight
- Spacious bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Renovated modern bathroom
- Timber flooring throughout and fresh interior
- Building has a stepped common garden area in the rear of the block
- Sorry no pets
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
NB: Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald - North Shore - 0410 027 651
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Neutral Bay could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4/5A Holdsworth Street, Neutral Bay today!