4/59A Peninsular Drive,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248759
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well-Maintained Apartment With Unbeatable Location
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER YOU INTEREST
What a great opportunity to secure an immaculately maintained 1st floor apartment in the heart of Surfers Paradise at the The Club House complex.
Situated in a prime location, featuring ceiling fans, security on all windows and doors, timber floors in the cosy light filled sunroom and skyline views.
This property is perfectly located for the ultimate Gold Coast lifestyle! Just minutes by walking will have you in the heart of Surfers Paradise, which boasts some of the very best cafes, restaurants, nightlife and beaches in Australia. Golden opportunity for tenants looking for a fantastic, central location.
* Enclosed balcony / sunroom with timber flooring and skyline views
* 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
* 1 undercover carpark
* Public transport options are plentiful with the GC tram and bus close by
* Walk to the beach in minutes
* 1 of only 18 apartments in The Club House
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/59A Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.