deposit taken |
4/58 Ocean Street,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584034
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 2 Bedroom Townhouse + Courtyard + Parking
Renovated two bedroom townhouse with northerly aspect positioned well back from the street.
+ Over two levels
+ Near new kitchen with dishwasher,
+ Near new built-in wardrobes and carpet
+ Large courtyard for outdoor living
+ Common laundry
Situated across the road from Chiswick Garden Park and a short level walk to Queen Street cafes, delis, shops and transport.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Woollahra is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/58 Ocean Street, Woollahra.