4/58 Oaks Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4461219
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Generous sized apartment in a beachside location
This apartment is in a highly sought-after beachside building with an unbeatable Dee Why setting. Ground floor security apartment, is moments from the surf and beach. The home features a generous floorplan, a sheltered entertaining terrace and has lift access.
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY.
- Modern gas kitchen with granite benchtops and a dishwasher
- Generous open plan living and dining flows to covered balcony
- Two double bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Bright balcony and decked patio, ideal for entertaining
- Internal laundry, security car space under building
- Lift access from car space with minimal stairs
- No pets will be considered
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/58 Oaks Avenue, Dee Why before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.