4/56 Moondine Drive,
Wembley, WA 6014
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4051045
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Snap up this renovated top floor 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment; you'll be glad you did!
The complex is gated and secure, and has a large sparkling pool with spa and barbeque area.
Herdsman lake offers cycle paths, and large grassed areas that are perfect for the fitness enthusiast or those that like to take a walk and enjoy the local wildlife. The popular Lake Monger is not so far as well. There are various food shops and cafes located nearby.
F E A T U R E S
- 3 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle airconditioning to the living area
- Roller blinds
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Gas cook top
- Built in robes to the main bedroom and one of the minor bedrooms
- Balcony with great views
- Laundry facilities within the bathroom
- Lockable storeroom
- Single undercover car bay, close to the apartment,
L O C A T I O N
- Herdsman Lake - Just across the road!
- The Herdsman Markets - 1.6km
- Lake Monger - 2.6km
- Churchlands Primary School - 2.4km
- Churchlands Senior High School - 4.3km
- Floreat Forum - 2.9km
- Glendalough IGA - 2.1km
This is a quality, low maintenance property just waiting for a quality tenant to call it home.
** Sorry, no pets will be considered. **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wembley
Lifestyle in Wembley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with pool. 4/56 Moondine Drive, Wembley is perfect for the growing family.