4/56 Falcon Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4053585
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Expansive two bedroom unit (access via Falcon Lane)
Inspection Time: Sat 19 Sep 2020 (12:55PM - 01:10PM)
Lease Period: 12 Months
Pets: No Pets allowed
Parking: 1x car space
** To view this property, you must register to inspect. To register either hit the Book Inspection Button or submit an enquiry to be updated on times, changes and cancellations **
This spacious two bedroom top floor unit is in a boutique block of 4. Boasting and abundance of natural light and being recently reburished with carpet and paint throughout. It is situated within close proximity to all amenities, being a few minutes walk to the heart of Crows nest CBD shopping and restaurant precincit.
- Two Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom is oversized with adjoining study
- Modernised kitchen with Gas cooking, adjoining dining area
- Fresh bathroom
- Open plan lounge
- Internal laundry with additional room for ample storage
- Car space at rear of block
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAIRE STULAJTER 0466 914 284
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Picture yourself living at 4/56 Falcon Street, Crows Nest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.