4/55 Thorn Street,
Ipswich, QLD 4305
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123656
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECTLY POSITIONED UNIT
This unit is located within a great position of Ipswich.
* Master bedroom is big enough to have a queen sized bed complete with built-in robe
* Separate good sized kitchen with electric stove/oven, fridge/freezer.
* Clean and tidy bathroom with ample storage and internal laundry with washing machine.
* Back of the unit opens out on to a maintained grassed area (yard maintenance included in rent)
* Fridge and washing machine provided in unit.
* Unit is fully Security Screened.
* Walk to Limestone Park, University, bus stop, St Andrews Private Hospital and the CBD,
5 Minutes to River Link Shopping Centre.
* Pets not suitable for this property
* No water charges
*To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ipswich
Lifestyle in Ipswich
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/55 Thorn Street, Ipswich before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.