4/54 Milsom Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4576854
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private & Peaceful Apartment with Ample Back Deck!
Private and peaceful, this Coorparoo apartment is a rare find in the popular suburb! Boasting two bedrooms, a substantial back deck and shared backyard, the property is positioned at the rear of the small complex of four. Situated on a tree-lined cul-de-sac in between Wembley and Griffin Park, the residence occupies a premium position 10 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, 5 minutes from Coorparoo Square and 2 minutes from Coorparoo Station, so you will be hard-pressed to find a more convenient location than this!
Pleasantly light-filled and privatised by the surrounding greenery, the apartment is open and airy, featuring polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and large windows. The combined living and dining area is spacious, incorporating a corner kitchen with overhead cabinets, a built-in pantry, oven and gas stovetop. The two bedrooms share access to the bathroom, hosting a large walk-in shower, mirrored vanity, toilet and laundry facilities.
The star of the home is the expansive back deck, accessed through sliding glass doors off the living area, overlooking the shared backyard. The property also features a single lock-up car space, timber-look Venetian blinds and storage throughout. Located in the catchment for Coorparoo State School and Coorparoo Secondary College, there are also multiple private schools nearby including Churchie and Villanova College. With a bus stop right on your doorstep, this apartment offers unrivalled convenience with a calming and charming atmosphere!
· Private apartment in small complex of 4 with 2 bedrooms, substantial back deck & shared backyard
· Situated on a cul-de-sac in between Wembley & Griffin Park
· 10 mins from Brisbane CBD, 5 mins from Coorparoo Square & 2 mins from Coorparoo Station
· Apartment is open and airy, featuring polished timber floorboards, high ceilings & large windows
· Combined living/dining area is spacious, incorporating a corner kitchen with overhead cabinets, built-in pantry, oven & gas stovetop
· 2 x bedrooms share access of the bathroom, hosting a large walk-in shower, mirrored vanity, toilet & laundry facilities
· Expansive back deck, accessed through sliding glass doors off living area & overlooking the shared backyard
· Property features a single lock-up car space, timber-look Venetian blinds & storage throughout
· Catchment for Coorparoo State School & Coorparoo Secondary College
· Nearby private schools including Churchie & Villanova College
· Bus stop on your doorstep
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/54 Milsom Street, Coorparoo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.