4/54 Boonong Avenue,
Seaford, VIC 3198
$1,307 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3704451
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This one on Boonong will not last long!
Fantastically positioned just moments from major transport links such as Nepean Highway, Eastlink & the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, this light & bright apartment is a breath of fresh air!
This neat & affordable property consists of:
- Main living zone that is flooded with natural light & features solid walls, neutral tones and an electric wall heater
- Kitchen/meals area with electric upright cooker, ample storage & bench space
- 2 well-sized bedrooms both with built-in-robes
- Combined main bathroom and laundry with WC, shower over bath, mirror and vanity
- With only four units on the block, this boutique group offers space & privacy amongst landscaped gardens, lawn areas and comes with the bonus of a car space on the title plus, a shared outdoor area
Just a short walk from Kananook Creek, as well as the white sands of the beautiful Seaford beach & an ever-expanding strip of cafes, bars, shops & restaurants, the unit, has everything to offer in a popular Seaford pocket with parks, schools & Seaford Station also easily accessible.
In a thriving location, this is a gem of a property not to be missed.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue Book Inspection button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Dont miss out book your inspection time today!
Available from 07/02/2020
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 4/54 Boonong Avenue, Seaford is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how