4/5 Cambridge Street,
Penshurst, NSW 2222
Rent ID: 4416595
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers a great investment opportunity or live in prospect.
- The living and dining space is generous in size and its open plan allows for easy entertaining.
- The kitchen has been updated and offers ample storage and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, complimented by a neat and clean bathroom.
- An internal laundry, secure intercom access and a carport perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penshurst
Lifestyle in Penshurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.