4/48 Pittwater Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4407811
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly updated apartment offering bright and spacious interiors throughout. Situated on the second floor of a well maintained secure block, close to vibrant cafe's and restaurants, public transport and parks.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Stylish, updated kitchen with brand new benchtops, splashback and freshly painted cupboards
- Combined living and dining room drenched in natural light, opening to a leafy balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms, with brand new large built in wardrobes
- Neat bathroom with updated fittings and vanity, including bathtub
- Separate internal laundry
- Other features include new flyscreens throughout, plenty of storage throughout with a large linen cupboard and additional space in the laundry
- Secure car space
Available date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Walk to everything from 4/48 Pittwater Road, Gladesville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.