4/48 Ison Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th August 2021
Rent ID: 4499311
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ENTERTAINERS BALCONY - AIR CON & FANS - DOUBLE REMOTE LOCK UP
This spacious townhouse located in esteemed south east suburb of Hawthorne is conveniently laid out for the entertainer - With an open plan living / dining flowing through to the tiled balcony with roller blinds and ceiling fan. Down stairs offers a double remote lock up garage with heaps of storage!
- Spacious lounge with polished timber floors, a/c and blockout roller blinds
- Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) and breakfast bar
- Spacious master bedroom with a/c, fan and stacking sliding doors to court yard
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Large second bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with double shower and vanity with good storage
- Internal laundry
- Double lock up garage with remote control access
- Crimsafe security on most windows and doors
Interested in inspecting this property?
Please click on either the book inspection button or contact agent. If no inspection time is offered, please register so we can contact you once access is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Morningside? 4/48 Ison Street, Morningside could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.