4/47 Ethel Street,
Seaforth, NSW 2092
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3961081
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pet-friendly - on application!
This beautifully renovated north facing apartment is in the heart of prestigious Seaforth close to shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
The brand new kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, state of the art appliances and internal laundry. Brand new modern and stylist bathroom which includes under floor heating and deluxe rain shower head.
* North facing apartment, small block of 6 no common walls
* This apartment has a spacious living/dining area making this apartment a great investment or home.
* Both bedrooms have large built-ins.
* Parking provided with a single car space.
* Timber floor boards throughout living area and kitchen with the comfort of carpet in the bedrooms.
* Kitchen with gas cook top, plenty of bench space and cupboards with dishwasher.
* Internal Laundry
* Completely refurbished throughout
Contact Agent | Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaforth
Lifestyle in Seaforth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Seaforth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/47 Ethel Street, Seaforth.