4/46 Moonbie Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3081085
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located Contemporary Apartment
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR TENANTS: Please send an enquiry to our team to register and arrange a private viewing of this property. We are also able to book a Facetime/ WhatsApp inspection if required or send a detailed video inspection upon enquiry if requested please contact Nicole Beckett on 0419 818 934 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to make a booking.
Located in the heart of Summer Hill, this convenient and neat two bedroom apartment with modern eat-in-kitchen, provides the cafe culture right to your door step.
- Freshly painted neutral colour pallet throughout
- Newly laid contemporary vinyl plank flooring
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Large bedrooms boasting an array of natural sunlight
- Shared laundry facilities
- Allocated car space included
- Close to Summer Hill village and station
- Within Summer Hill Public School catchment area
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/46 Moonbie Street, Summer Hill. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how