4/46 Hows Road,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2021
Rent ID: 4603846
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to Train, Nundah Village & Toombul
Perfectly set within a boutique complex of only 5, this charming 2 Bedroom townhome offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity in an unbeatable location.
The home has a uniquely private and peaceful setting, being located at the back of the complex.
The location offers ultimate convenience, being just a 7 minute walk to Toombul Train Station and a stone's throw away from numerous local retail options including Toombul Shopping Centre (250m) and the Nundah Village Cafe and Retail precinct (600m). Nundah is a high growth pocket within 7.5km of Brisbane CBD and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport, Airport Link Tunnel and Gateway Motorway.
- Large downstairs living area
- Open kitchen with separate dining area
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Master bedroom with air con.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate downstairs toilet
- Study nook and/or open storage area
- Single lock up remote garage with internal property access
- Private and relaxing courtyard
- Cat Friendly (subject to owner and body corporate approval)
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email, and answer the COVID questions - If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
Please note - Due to the current COVID climate and the restrictions outlined by the QLD Government and QLD Health. Inspections will be held in a very limited capacity when it is safe to do so. Persons with applications on the property will be invited to view the property first.
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property and click the "Apply" button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING INSPECTIONS
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until asked over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time.
4. Please understand no paper applications, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
License No. 3381782
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Nundah? 4/46 Hows Road, Nundah could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.