4/45 Kingsmill Street,
Port Hedland, WA 6721
Available 5th July 2021
Rent ID: 4447527
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OCEANFRONT 2x2 APARTMENT - Executive Accommodation
Hedland First National are proud to offer this architecturally designed two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the ever-popular Kingsmill Street. The finer details are evident in this build, with not only the climate and location intrinsically considered, but the fittings and design worthy of a city-style apartment. This unit is unique in this market and simply the best and biggest on offer.
- Tiled flooring throughout.
- Open plan living and dining leading to the ocean view balcony.
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher, ample work space (including breakfast bar) and bench to ceiling - height cupboards for extra storage complemented with stainless steel appliances.
- Double sized bedrooms with built-in robes complete with internal shelving.
- Block out window treatments.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Ensuite bathroom off main bedroom with ample storage, HUGE shower and deluxe fittings.
- Second bathroom is additionally luxurious and spacious for second occupant or guests.
- Upon entry is a second semi-enclosed patio area.
- Separate laundry with washing machine/dryer supplied and more than adequate storage.
The Oceanaire offers the following facilities to potential tenants:
- Underground parking with electric gates
- A lift to each floor
- Storage compounds
- Uninterrupted ocean views
- Luxury living within minutes from BHP and the Port Hedland CBD.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Hedland
Lifestyle in Port Hedland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 4/45 Kingsmill Street, Port Hedland is unfurnished and available to rent.