4/45 Decarle Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2021
Rent ID: 4233366
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Park Views, Walk to Everything!
Extra-spacious, recently renovated, 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Warr Park - this is where you want to live!
- Bright & renovated kitchen with dishwasher & loads of storage
- Huge living/dining room with ample natural light flooding in & split system.
- Neat balcony, perfect for a vertical garden!
- Both bedrooms are a good size and with BIRs.
- Light & bright bathroom with bath & laundry taps.
- 1 car garage
Walking distance to everything
300m to Sydney Road & trams
155m to bus, train & vivacious Sydney Road restaurants, shops & bars.
As I said THIS is where you want to live!
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/45 Decarle Street, Brunswick before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.