4/44 Mccourt Street,
Lakemba, NSW 2195
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2631072
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated kitchen + Bathroom + LUG
This stylish renovated apartment features 2 bedrooms with main bedroom with balcony, modern quality kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, separate living and dining area, modern renovated bathroom, internal laundry and a large lock up garage with storage.
Offering a modern lifestyle and ultimate convenience, this impressive apartment presents fresh, contemporary light filled interiors. Peacefully placed in a well maintained security block and a short walking distance to city bound transport, schools, local shopping village and cafes.
For further details contact Matthew Scaltrito on 9744 1212.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lakemba
Lifestyle in Lakemba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/44 Mccourt Street, Lakemba. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $330 Per Week (Including Electricity)
- 123-125 Croydon Street, ...
- $360 Per Week Negotiable
- 6/95 Macdonald Street, L...
- $400 pw - One Week Free Rent
- AG03 / 3 Hampden Road, L...