4/44 Jolimont Terrace,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$2,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4324054
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT 2 BED & 2 BATH IN PRIME EAST MELBOURNE LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Live the lifestyle you've dreamt of in this stylish as new two bedroom apartment located only a kick away from the MCG, beautiful East Melbourne parklands, transport and a short stroll to cosmopolitan Bridge Rd restaurants & shopping.
In a modern security complex this stunning home offers:
- Open plan living and dining area
- French doors open to a sunny private terrace overlooking the MCG parklands
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, European stainless steel appliances including DW
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with full ensuite, luxurious main marble bathroom with bath
- European laundry
- Ducted heating and split system cooling
- Storage cage
- One secure garage car park & 2 permits available for street parking
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Melbourne? 4/44 Jolimont Terrace, East Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.