$330 - $370 Per Week
4/43 Canterbury Road,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4726935
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This spacious and bright first floor apartment is part of a small and well maintained block of only four apartments and is conveniently located close to all amenities in buzzing Canterbury.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Polished parquetry floors throughout
- New blinds throughout
- Modern style kitchen and dining
- Good size bathroom with bathtub
- Open plan living room that opens to balcony
- Second balcony off main bedroom
- Carspace at rear of building
- Shared laundry, tenant to bring own washing machine
- Bus stop at front door or easy 5 min walk to train station
- Close to shops - Aldi is within walking distance - as well as cafes and restaurants
- Canterbury pools and ice skating rink is close by
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://2apply.com.au/agency/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 812 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
You could be living at 4/43 Canterbury Road, Canterbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.