4/42A Kent Street,
Epping, NSW 2121
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149078
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASED! A Breath of Fresh Air- Boronia Gardens
Situated in one of Epping's most sought after and well maintained complexes, 'Boronia Gardens', this security home unit offers spacious interiors throughout and is located just a short walk to all amenities. With brand new carpet and freshly painted this light filled apartment offers a new modern feel.
* Open plan lounge and dining room flows to generous balcony
* Neat kitchen with leafy outlook, internal laundry
* Two good sized bedrooms, main with BIRs and flows to balcony
* Second bedroom with sliding door to secure courtyard
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower, 2nd guest w/c
* Single lock-up garage, off-street visitor parking available
* Security intercom, well maintained grounds and gardens
* Short walk to Epping rail, bus, schools, restaurants, cafes & parks
* School catchment,
Epping West Public School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Epping Boys High School & Carlingford High School
Book an inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 4/42A Kent Street, Epping is unfurnished and available to rent.