4/42 George Street,
Thirroul, NSW 2515
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3835992
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Villa village living
**Due to current regulations we are not conducting open homes. However this home is still available to view privately in-person.**
The desire to live within walking distance to the Thirroul village has never been stronger, with the excellent amenity of cafes, restaurants, shops and transport drawing people to the area. This beautifully presented villa is sure to tick all of the boxes.
- Large open plan living with plantation shutters and a lovely view to the outdoors
- The kitchen has been cosmetically updated and includes a dishwasher
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- A second outside nook is your private getaway off the master bedroom
- The bathroom is spacious and offers the convenience of separate vanity, shower, bath and toilet, perfect for busy morning schedules
- Air conditioning in the living room and ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Flowing from the living area is a covered north facing patio, perfect for year-round outdoor dining
- A beautiful wrap around garden has space for the kids to play and plenty of garden beds for the green thumb
- This boutique complex of eight villas is peaceful and neighbourly
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thirroul
Lifestyle in Thirroul
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/42 George Street, Thirroul. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- BY APPOINTMENT - $540 per week
- 18/21-25 Beatson Street,...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $500 per week
- 56 Bridge Street, Coniston
- BY APPOINTMENT - $520 per week
- 7/12 Loftus Street, Woll...