4/4 Walker Street,
Lavender Bay, NSW 2060
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4186641
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character filled Art Deco apartment with spectacular views
This beautiful Art Deco apartment located in the tightly held 'Versailles' boutique block, is full of character and charm and offers a wonderful lifestyle of privacy and convenience. Overlooking the peaceful waters of Lavender Bay and enjoying breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour, the city, Barangaroo and Lavender Bay, it is perfectly positioned directly opposite 'Wendy's Secret Garden' and is only footsteps to the ferry and the harbour foreshore.
- Period features include majestic high ceilings, wooden floors and picture rails
- Renovated open plan kitchen with access onto private entertainer's balcony
- Spacious lounge and dining, both bedrooms enjoy stunning views across Lavender Bay
- Internal washing machine & dryer, dishwasher and fridge included (all new)
- Located in a secure boutique block of only seven, no common walls
- An Artist's retreat surrounded by nature with the harbour foreshore a stones throw away
- Tranquil common areas, 6sqm storage cupboard on title
- Walk to McMahons Point and Kirribilli village restaurants, shops and cafes
- Walk to Milsons Point and North Sydney train stations, ferries, buses, foreshore walks
To view please contact Stone McMahons Point 8287 4200.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lavender Bay
Lifestyle in Lavender Bay
Picture yourself living at 4/4 Walker Street, Lavender Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.